There is no question the Ronnie Fieg has been on fire lately. Kith is back at it once again with another production of quality and timelessness in the rebirth of the “Ewing Athletics 33 Hi.” Originally released in 1989, these sneakers have classic written all over them. You can find these first two colorways available at Kith Manhattan when they are released on August 31. See more photos HERE.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @MSGNetworks: Didn't win the @kporzee signed basketball? Well, how about a @kporzee signed jersey instead?? RT for a chance to win! http… 1 month ago
- RT @MSGNetworks: Game on. Photo collectors, this ones for you. RT for a chance to win an autographed photo of our boy @Kyle_OQuinn! https:/… 1 month ago
- RT @MSGNetworks: Couch viewing is awesome, but going to a game is also pretty cool. RT this for a chance to win tickets to an upcoming #Kni… 1 month ago
- RT @MSGNetworks: What better way to celebrate 🐫 day than watching some ball & winning free stuff?! Catch the @NYKnicks at 7:30P on MSG & fo… 1 month ago
- RT @MSGNetworks: RT if you love the 🦄 and want to win this basketball signed by him!! Keep watching the #Knicks game on MSG to see if it's… 1 month ago
- What a Tease
- Sorry For The Drought.
- SMTH x PVT: 10/20
- LOCALS ONLY PROMO – OCT 20 2012
- Locals Only – This Saturday!
- SmoothNYC x Private Stock “LOCALS ONLY” Snapbacks
- Haze x G-Shock – 30th Anniversary in NYC
- Song Of The Day: Action Bronson – Imported Good
- 2 Chainz – Birthday Song (feat. Kanye West) OFFICIAL VIDEO
- Rare Addiction Foamposite Snapback