Once again, Levi Maestro is on the SmoothNYC website. This time it is with his new brand in which he calls, “STRO.” This is the first commercial video shot by filmmaker Zach McTee, who always does a great job with his visuals. Levi Maestro’s message is all about being yourself and doing what you genuinely love and giving it your. He instills this message in STRO through the concept, “Make What You Love.” STRO currently consists of snapbacks, tees, skate decks, with a lot more to come. Once again, shouts to Levi and the launch of this new brand.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Just entered to win 2 tix + meet & greet w/ @slanderofficial at PlayStation Theater 12/1! hive.co/l/2yq6c 2 weeks ago
- Just entered to win tickets + taco party w/ @snailsmusic at @terminal5nyc Dec 16! hive.co/l/2zj1h 2 weeks ago
- Gramatik NYE at T5! Win 4 VIP tix, champagne meet & greet + signed merch --> hive.co/l/2yrz6 2 weeks ago
- Gramatik NYE at T5! Win 4 VIP tix, champagne meet & greet + signed merch --> hive.co/l/2yrz6 4 weeks ago
- Just entered to win 2 VIP tickets to ODESZA at Barclays Center Dec 15! Enter here: hive.co/l/2yj9n 1 month ago
- What a Tease
- Sorry For The Drought.
- SMTH x PVT: 10/20
- LOCALS ONLY PROMO – OCT 20 2012
- Locals Only – This Saturday!
- SmoothNYC x Private Stock “LOCALS ONLY” Snapbacks
- Haze x G-Shock – 30th Anniversary in NYC
- Song Of The Day: Action Bronson – Imported Good
- 2 Chainz – Birthday Song (feat. Kanye West) OFFICIAL VIDEO
- Rare Addiction Foamposite Snapback