Growing up, Jansport was the brand on every kid’s back. Now that we are older, fashion is a staple in a lot of our lives. No pun intended. Out long-time nostalgic friends at Jansport have teamed up with Jeff Staple and the people at Reed Space on this collaboration design as a part of their limited edition “Jansport Right Packs,” in which Jansport has teamed up with 21 different lifestyle boutiques around the world. This bookbag really takes me back to childhood, but with a grown-up stylish twist to it. Leave it to Jeff Staple to be clever and creative enough to describe today’s youth as, “Highly Edumacted.”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- The young smoke grass in grassland jungles. Rubber band together in cashless bundles. 🍁💸 4 months ago
- RT @mynameisGRiZ: You got this! https://t.co/YXu4eZFHjo 4 months ago
- All Amerikkkan Badass got my vote for album of the year .. lyrics, man. 5 months ago
- First Prince, now Charlie Murphy :( 5 months ago
- The last ride .. hanging up the gloves 5 months ago
- What a Tease
- Sorry For The Drought.
- SMTH x PVT: 10/20
- LOCALS ONLY PROMO – OCT 20 2012
- Locals Only – This Saturday!
- SmoothNYC x Private Stock “LOCALS ONLY” Snapbacks
- Haze x G-Shock – 30th Anniversary in NYC
- Song Of The Day: Action Bronson – Imported Good
- 2 Chainz – Birthday Song (feat. Kanye West) OFFICIAL VIDEO
- Rare Addiction Foamposite Snapback