Growing up, Jansport was the brand on every kid’s back. Now that we are older, fashion is a staple in a lot of our lives. No pun intended. Out long-time nostalgic friends at Jansport have teamed up with Jeff Staple and the people at Reed Space on this collaboration design as a part of their limited edition “Jansport Right Packs,” in which Jansport has teamed up with 21 different lifestyle boutiques around the world. This bookbag really takes me back to childhood, but with a grown-up stylish twist to it. Leave it to Jeff Staple to be clever and creative enough to describe today’s youth as, “Highly Edumacted.”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- RT @absrdst: honestly I wasn't gonna put out this video but zedd is showing off his 16 million dollar house and it put me in a bad mood. ¯… 1 week ago
- RT @MSGNetworks: Didn't win the @kporzee signed basketball? Well, how about a @kporzee signed jersey instead?? RT for a chance to win! http… 5 months ago
- RT @MSGNetworks: Game on. Photo collectors, this ones for you. RT for a chance to win an autographed photo of our boy @Kyle_OQuinn! https:/… 5 months ago
- RT @MSGNetworks: Couch viewing is awesome, but going to a game is also pretty cool. RT this for a chance to win tickets to an upcoming #Kni… 5 months ago
- RT @MSGNetworks: What better way to celebrate 🐫 day than watching some ball & winning free stuff?! Catch the @NYKnicks at 7:30P on MSG & fo… 5 months ago
- What a Tease
- Sorry For The Drought.
- SMTH x PVT: 10/20
- LOCALS ONLY PROMO – OCT 20 2012
- Locals Only – This Saturday!
- SmoothNYC x Private Stock “LOCALS ONLY” Snapbacks
- Haze x G-Shock – 30th Anniversary in NYC
- Song Of The Day: Action Bronson – Imported Good
- 2 Chainz – Birthday Song (feat. Kanye West) OFFICIAL VIDEO
- Rare Addiction Foamposite Snapback