Growing up, Jansport was the brand on every kid’s back. Now that we are older, fashion is a staple in a lot of our lives. No pun intended. Out long-time nostalgic friends at Jansport have teamed up with Jeff Staple and the people at Reed Space on this collaboration design as a part of their limited edition “Jansport Right Packs,” in which Jansport has teamed up with 21 different lifestyle boutiques around the world. This bookbag really takes me back to childhood, but with a grown-up stylish twist to it. Leave it to Jeff Staple to be clever and creative enough to describe today’s youth as, “Highly Edumacted.”
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Gramatik NYE at T5! Win 4 VIP tix, champagne meet & greet + signed merch --> hive.co/l/2yrz6 6 days ago
- Just entered to win 2 VIP tickets to ODESZA at Barclays Center Dec 15! Enter here: hive.co/l/2yj9n 1 week ago
- RT @Yankees: 2009 2000 1999 1998 1996 1978 1977 1962 1961 1958 1956 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1947 1943 1941 1939 1938 1937 1936 1932 1928 1… 1 week ago
- Can’t think of a better way to spend my birthday! twitter.com/svenloch/statu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DirtybirdCamp: Big #DBCEastCoast News Coming Next Week! 🐊 Sign up for more info: dirtybirdcampout.com/east https://t.co/skF0sUox6G 3 weeks ago
- What a Tease
- Sorry For The Drought.
- SMTH x PVT: 10/20
- LOCALS ONLY PROMO – OCT 20 2012
- Locals Only – This Saturday!
- SmoothNYC x Private Stock “LOCALS ONLY” Snapbacks
- Haze x G-Shock – 30th Anniversary in NYC
- Song Of The Day: Action Bronson – Imported Good
- 2 Chainz – Birthday Song (feat. Kanye West) OFFICIAL VIDEO
- Rare Addiction Foamposite Snapback