Once again, Levi Maestro is on the SmoothNYC website. This time it is with his new brand in which he calls, “STRO.” This is the first commercial video shot by filmmaker Zach McTee, who always does a great job with his visuals. Levi Maestro’s message is all about being yourself and doing what you genuinely love and giving it your. He instills this message in STRO through the concept, “Make What You Love.” STRO currently consists of snapbacks, tees, skate decks, with a lot more to come. Once again, shouts to Levi and the launch of this new brand.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Gramatik NYE at T5! Win 4 VIP tix, champagne meet & greet + signed merch --> hive.co/l/2yrz6 6 days ago
- Just entered to win 2 VIP tickets to ODESZA at Barclays Center Dec 15! Enter here: hive.co/l/2yj9n 1 week ago
- RT @Yankees: 2009 2000 1999 1998 1996 1978 1977 1962 1961 1958 1956 1953 1952 1951 1950 1949 1947 1943 1941 1939 1938 1937 1936 1932 1928 1… 1 week ago
- Can’t think of a better way to spend my birthday! twitter.com/svenloch/statu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DirtybirdCamp: Big #DBCEastCoast News Coming Next Week! 🐊 Sign up for more info: dirtybirdcampout.com/east https://t.co/skF0sUox6G 3 weeks ago
- What a Tease
- Sorry For The Drought.
- SMTH x PVT: 10/20
- LOCALS ONLY PROMO – OCT 20 2012
- Locals Only – This Saturday!
- SmoothNYC x Private Stock “LOCALS ONLY” Snapbacks
- Haze x G-Shock – 30th Anniversary in NYC
- Song Of The Day: Action Bronson – Imported Good
- 2 Chainz – Birthday Song (feat. Kanye West) OFFICIAL VIDEO
- Rare Addiction Foamposite Snapback